For those who wish to submit to the attention of the journal an original, previously unpublished, article
- – Send the full and final text, in DOC/DOCX and PDF to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Include personal information (name, surname, email) and attach a brief abstract in English with a maximum of 1,000 characters (including spaces) or 150 words.
- Illustrations should be sent in .tiff or .jpeg separately from the text file. Only high resolution images (minimum 300 dpi, ab origine) will be accepted. It is the author’s responsability to furnish publication permission for any photographs and reproductions. All illustrative material must be labelled in numerical order, and accompanied by corresponding captions.
- Proofs will be sent by PDF to the author and should be returned promptly. The author must supply a list of the names cited internally.
- All texts must conform to the norms in use by the journal.
- The submitted text will undergo a double blind peer review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity.